November 26, 2008
10:45
in the van…on our way to Sacramento! We left around 8 so we’ve been on the road for a little more than 2 and half hours. I slept for a little bit but I got woken up by Jessica…for reasons im not going to mention. Anyway, there was traffic earlier but it’s all cleared up by now. Its raining a little here and there but nothing unbearable. I hope we take a quick stop soon, I kinda need to pee.
From where we are right now, we’ll probably be arriving at Sacramento at about 2:30am. Ahh my head’s starting to hurt. I shouldn’t be typing in a moving vehicle.
So today, my older sister Connie actually got me into reading Twilight. I’ve heard mixed reviews about the series, so I might as well read it and judge it for myself.
Oh thank god! We’ve exited at Fresno for a pee break! Post by later.
12:06
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Im so thankful for my friends family and tradition.