Monday, September 15, 2014

Onto Better Health

Timing has not been on my side lately. In a series of unfortunate events, I found myself at home on Thursday night suffering from what must have been the deadliest illness known to man--the flu. I may be exaggerating. But still, the flu sucked. Especially after I found out earlier that day at work, after my second interview, that I was being offered a full time English teacher position at the school I was summer school teaching at! Anyway, I must have been so excited, that I seemed in the jumped in the air and breathe in flu germs. So here I was, laying in bed, sweating, dizzy, and more delusional than usual. But after a couple of nights filled with medication, a very devoted boyfriend, and several Adventure Time reruns, I was feeling myself again.

So, today I decided to brave my strength and health and go into the 107 degree heat into the narrows of Chinatown for the Beat Swap Meet event where Acrylick had a booth and I would hopefully be sitting and absorbing the cool air from the fan. Turns out the fan only provided hot air (there was no cool air to circulate) but all was good because I was oddly feeling better despite the blazing heat.

Anyway, in typical Tiffany 2011 fashion, I will be signing off because I need to sleep. Goodnight!