Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hi 3 Years Later

I really can't believe it has been 3 years or so since I have last posted on here. Considering that the last post on here was posted when I was still in college is beyond me. I'm not quite sure where to start or what to really say but I think my plan will be to just to update my day to day and to really comment on things as they come up (job wise, love wise, etc.) Sound good? No promises, but definitely progress. I'm not really sure who reads my blog still, but if you're still here, hey! thanks for sticking around and still having interest in my life 3 years later. It is seriously greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about even linking this blog to my tumblr so I could simultaneously update both whenever I feel like it. Anyway, I was looking through my old posts and realized that I actually look somewhat different I guess from my older pictures. It would only be appropriate to have you attach a updated face to my posts so...here you go! Tiffany in year 2014. I will update soon.